Tuesday, December 11, 2012

{WISDOM}

http://bible.us/Prov13.10.NKJV By pride comes nothing but strife, But with the well-advised is wisdom.

I was thinking through what is happening in my life in my working place with my colleagues. There is strife in between, bullies within the colleagues, strife of jealousy and gossips. I was just wondering, if people knows slandering, stabbin and gossips just brings hurts to people life and yet there are people being moulded by what has shape them to be stronger. And that's our society.

Despite all these, I know there is a God up in heaven watching. He is in control of everything. How I wish, there is peace all around. But I know there is this peace of God in my life, it is God who will do the rest before me. Who has prepared a table before enemies and I know I can run to that strong tower of refudge and hide. Heavenly Daddy thank you!
You are here to hold me up and not let me fall onto the traps of my enemies.

Thank you!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment